North Technical Skills Clinic
FC Boston Bolts North will hold a 5-week technical clinic at Danvers Indoor Sports. These are intense training sessions, designed to prepare players for upcoming competitive NEC / NEP, ECNL and Development Academy tryouts.
The focus will be on running with the ball, quick changes of direction (faints) and 1v1’s. These sessions will also include proper passing and shooting techniques as well as improving the player’s quick decision making at game speed.
LOCATION: Danvers Indoor Sports, turf field #4
WHEN: Fridays 4/21,4/28, 5/5, 5/12 and 5/19
- Boys born in 2006, 05 and 04 ($125) 6-7PM
- Boys born in 2003, 02 and 01 ($125) 7-8PM
REGISTER: Click HERE
Sessions will be run by Charlie Cajdric and Bolts staff. Charlie is the Boys Director of the Bolts North Region, currently coaching with his staff, 2007/08, 2005/06, 2003 as well as a 2002 boy’s teams. The North Region has already promoted 5 players to higher level of competition are looking forward to identifying and promoting more this year.
Speed & Skills Clinic Winter Season
Speed & Skills 5 week clinic in Andover. Sessions will be held on BB court and are designed to improve a player's skill and comfort level on the ball, as well as movement off the ball. Players will be trained how to run with the ball, quickly change direction (faints) and effectively take players on.
Boys born in 2007/08/09
Boys born in 2006/05/04
WHERE: Doherty Middle School, 50 Bartlett St., Andover MA
BB Court (futsal ball and shoes or sneakers)
WHEN: Sundays; 3/5, 3/12, 3/19, 3/26 and Friday 3/10
REGISTER: Click HERE
CONTACT: Charlie Cajdric cell: 617-921-0261 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bolts Regional Training Center
with Development Academy Coaching Staff
· First training center will take place at Danvers Indoor Sports, November and December of 2016. These centers are designed to introduce top level players and Goal Keepers from each region to trainings that Development Academies in North East are providing their players.
Elite players from each region during seven two hour sessions will be trained by FC Boston Bolts Academy and Pre-Academy coaches.
· This is the time and place for these players to be exposed, identified and trained in a high tempo, skill and game oriented environment. Each session will focus on specific game situation while working on improving basic skills and how and when to implement same. Trainings sessions are open to all top elite player’s age groups 2004, 2005 and 2006, maximum 12 players each group.
· Fee for FC Bolts players is $145.00 and for non-Bolts players $205.00.
Sessions will take place on following dates:
November 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th and December 5th, 12th and 19th! Trainings will start at 6:00pm and end at 8:00pm.
· Location is Danvers Indoor Sports 150R Andover Road, Danvers, MA.
Please contact Charlie Cajdric at email@example.com for any questions!!
Please use registration link to register for the sessions: CLICK HERE